Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to “961home” application and website. We are happy to do business with you, but first, kindly read our terms & conditions carefully and all further linked information to protect yourself and understand our policies and procedures that are meant to inform you how to best protect yourself above everything else.
This document represents our Terms and Conditions, which govern your membership on and use of “961ome”, the “Site” and/or the application and your purchasing process, and use of products through the Site and/or the application. By accepting these Terms and Conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site and/or the application, you consent to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. This agreement is effective upon your acceptance. If you do not accept to abide by these Terms and Conditions, please do not access, register with, or use our Site or application.
By registering on the Site or on the application, or by purchasing products through the Site or the application, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility for Membership
All members on 961home.com and or “961home” application should be able to form legally binding contracts. Therefore, by using the Site and/or the application and accepting our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age before you became a member of the Site or of the application. We reserve the right to limit, or withdraw access to the Site and the application for any member should we believe that the member is under 18 years of age. The Site and the application are not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by “961home”. If you are registering as a business/corporate entity, you should stop your registration on “961home” and seek registration on https://www.sanitaservu.com which is meant to deal with business entities. No person may register as a member of the Site or the application more than once, in order to avoid creating more than 1 profile per person.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Establishing a Membership
When you register as a member on “961home” Site or application, you are required to:
• Indicate agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
• Provide true, accurate, and complete contact information and identification details.
• Avoid including the word “961home” or any of its derivatives in your store name.
Use of Membership
961home.com and “961home” application are not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure or misuse of your username and/or password. By becoming a member on the Site and/or on the App, you consent, warrant, and acknowledge that you will:
• Accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
• Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password.
• Restrict access to, and use of, your account by any other person.
• Notify “961home” immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security. The contact details of “961home's” administration are mentioned under the “contact us” tab of 961home.com or in the “contact us” button in the application side bar.
• Never use another member’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
• Never disclose your contact details, including but not limited to, phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses, anywhere on the Site or on the application, including the feedback area or through any e-mail feature of the Site or the application intended to bypass use of "961home.com" or "961home App".
• Reimburse us for any improper, unauthorized, or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site and/or the application through your designated username and password, regardless whether you authorized such access or not.
• Treat any other member’s information provided to you by 961home.com or by “961home” application as strictly confidential.
• Regularly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if we believe that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or the application, and/or cancel your membership of the Site and/or the application. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, make any inquiries we consider necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide us with further information or documentation, including without limitation a verification of your identity and/or your ownership of your financial instruments. You agree to provide us with any information and/or documentation upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not do so, we, may, without liability, limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or the application, and/or cancel your membership of the Site and/or the application. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
• Never engage in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site and/or the application. You acknowledge and consent that we may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and application, and/or cancel your membership of the Site and the application if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site and/or the application, and depending on the severity of such fraudulent activity we reserve the right to proceed with legal actions under the Lebanese laws.
• Never transfer your Site and/or application account (including feedback) and username to another party without our explicit consent.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without any liability from any kind whatsoever, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at any time without notice.
Use of the Site
By using the Site or the application or any of their features and services, you acknowledge, represent, warrant, and consent to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site and the application. You also acknowledge and consent never to conduct any of the following activities:
• Harm our systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Site or the application or the interests or property of the Site and application’s users by doing activities such as, but not limited to, distributing a virus or other harmful computer code, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
• Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) our services.
• Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
• Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or the application.
• Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or the application or user accounts and related features.
• Export or re-export any Site or App tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions.
• Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or the application or otherwise infringe the Site’s and application’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
• Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies.
• Place order(s) in bad intentions to create fake activity or for any other reason leading up to rejecting the order upon delivery. Note that such behavior will lead into cancellation, under our own discretion and without notice, of the account.
• Abuse "961home.com"and/or "961home” application policies or Terms and Conditions posted on the Site and the application.
• Electronic Communications
• When you use "961home.com" or “961home” application, you consent to receive communications from us electronically, including, but not limited to, emails, texts messages, messages on and through the Site and/ the application. You can retain copies of these communications for your records and you agree that all legal documents and communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
• We will ask for your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails that let you know about new changes, features, or promotions on the Site and the application. If at any time you decide you do not wish to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us.
Payment by Buyers
Each of "961home.com" and "961home application" offers buyers the option to pay for items on the Site and/ or the application either online or through “Cash On Delivery” (“COD”) or any other payment methods made available on the Site and/or the application at the time of posting these Terms. Both "961home.com" and "961home application" made available a secure payment gateway by partnering with Pointecom (partner of BLF bank and a cornerstone in digital payment gateways) to ensure the best security measures of the Site and application user’s personal information and data confidentiality.
All content posted on the Site and the application, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of “961home” and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site and the application is the exclusive property and copyright of “961home” and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
The name “961home” and the other “961home” phrases, logos, and related designs that we use in connection with our services are either registered or unregistered trademarks of “961home” and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. “961home's” trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned by 961home or in any manner that may harm "961home.com" and/or "961home” application. All other trademarks not owned by 961home that appear on the Site and/or the application are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by 961home.com or "961home” application".
Buyer Protection / Return Policy
Users who shop at 961home.com or “961home” application receive full or partial refunds if the item is not as described on our Site or application or if they don’t receive their item, or if the item was damaged upon delivery. This guarantee is offered by 961home.com and "961home” application" to ensure buyers that their purchase is protected and to rest assured that they will receive exactly what they paid for.
If a buyer has purchased an item through 961home.com or "961home” application and never received it or received a different item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described on the Site or the application, the buyer will be reimbursed by us the value of the item if it was already paid for. To be eligible for a buyer protection, the buyer needs to file a complaint with 961home.com or "961home” application, or get in touch with our customer service through the number available on the site and the application, as the case may be, within three days of the initial date of delivery if the item hasn’t been received, or within three days from the effective receiving date of the relevant item. We will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (in our sole discretion) that the buyer is right, a refund with the exact paid amount will take place or a new delivery will be dispatched depending on the choice and the satisfaction of the buyer himself.
If the purchased item was on “COD” term (cash on delivery), the delivery service will immediately help the buyer file a return request on the site of delivery to replace the item in question.
If the buyer declines to receive a purchased item under “Cash On Delivery” term despite the fact that the item represents in value and content exactly what he ordered, we reserve the right to decline future service to that buyer and under our own discretion, when seen necessary, pursue legal action against the buyer’s detrimental behavior in addition to, solely under our own discretion, and without notice, disable the account of that user and all the previously gained benefits of that user from the loyalty program.
Delivery Fees for Orders & Returned Items
The following section summarizes 961home.com and “961home” application’s policy for charging shipping fees for orders or returned items:
We deliver all orders within the average of 3 working days to all served areas as described upon registering on the Site and/or the application.
In case the returned item is due to the service fault, and the buyer claimed to return it within three days of receiving the item, then we will be responsible for the delivery and return shipment fees if and only if the buyer in such a case claimed for a return at the time of delivery through our delivery service personnel. To the buyer’s preference, a refund (including delivery fees) or a new order will take place at that time with no added delivery fees.
In case the returned item is due to the buyer’s fault, we will still allow in some cases, upon our own discretion, a refund (excluding the delivery fees) or a new order in case the return request was approved, in which case the buyer preference will be checked and a new delivery fee might or might not be applied depending on the situation itself.
Return Policy for Card Payments
In the event you have settled by card online payment, the price of the purchased item(s) and wish to issue a return order within 3 days of receiving the item(s), the price of such returned item(s) shall be returned to your bank account provided that the request claim is approved. The buyer will cover the delivery fee while the returning shipping fees will be free of charge. However, bear in mind that the amount may take time to reflect in your card statement, depending on your card provider.
Return Policy for Promotional Items
Products purchased on sales, during a clearance or with a special offer are subject to the same return policy.
Return Policy for Undelivered items
In the event your order has not yet been delivered as per the declared delivery time and you wish to cancel the order, a cancelation will be granted if the order have not yet been assigned to our drivers. To cancel any order, you need to contact customer service on the following number: 70 304 090 and they will proceed with the cancelation of the order.
• Return requests should be made within 3 (three) days from receiving the item.
• Item should be in the same condition you received it. If you use or damage it, it can no longer be returned. In case you ordered a product and requested a return and the product was found to be damaged, you will bear all delivery and return fees associated with this product.
• The item should not be tampered with and should not have missing serial numbers/barcodes; otherwise it will no longer be qualified for a refund. Make sure the package has no missing items, including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
• The original package of any item should not be opened and should remain sealed to be eligible for a return request.
• Return requests can be applied for through the Site or the application under contact us/submit a message.
We have the right to process as we deem appropriate any item returned from the buyers, after a period of 3 days from the return date provided that the customer has been notified of the status of the return and in the event that the customer did not accept to receive the returned items. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you explicitly authorize us to dispose of, liquidate, or handle, upon our discretion, any undesired items without any objection and any liability on us.
Return Policy for Repeated Returns
We offer a flexible return policy to make your online shopping experience even easier and safer. However, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders from a user, at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly by the same user.
The Site and the Application are only a platform where users may benefit from a wide range of benefits to household products. The Site and the Application are not and cannot be a part to or control in any manner, even forbids, any transaction between two users of the Site and/or the Application. You will not hold us responsible for other users content, actions, or inactions, or items or information they list or post. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and consent to the following conditions:
• We are not required to resolve any dispute or disagreement between “961home” users.
• The Site and/or the Application may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. We cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
• We accept no liability for any errors or omission, whether on our behalf or on behalf of third parties.
• We exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions and are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site and/or the Application.
• You release and indemnify us and/or any of our officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and/or the App, and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this respect under any applicable law.
Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
All information, content, materials, products, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Site and/or the Application are provided by 961home on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise stated in writing. You hereby agree that all your actions on the Site and/or the Application are from your own freewill and in accordance to our terms and conditions and all other 961home policies.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our stakeholders (owners, employers, investors, users, buyers, partners) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, actions, losses, liabilities, and expenses including legal expenses and attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site and/or the Application and/or your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of the Terms & Conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No Partnership or Agency
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency in law between you and 961home and you shall have no authority to bind 961home or sister companies in any manner or under any circumstances.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions (including a dispute, claim or controversy relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions) shall be referred to the parties’ respective officers for resolution. If any dispute remains unresolved 21 days after being referred to the officers, it shall be finally settled by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut and Mount Lebanon. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Beirut. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be Arabic. The award shall be final and binding and the parties hereby waive any right they may have to appeal such award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction against any matters relating to intellectual property rights.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant us the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that we may at any time, transfer all or any part of our rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms &Conditions to any of our affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. We agree to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site and/or the Application. You may not at any time, without our prior written consent, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms & Conditions without our prior written consent.
Amendments to These Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the Site and App, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time without your prior consent and with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site and/ or App . If any of these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, they shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any amendment to these Terms and Conditions that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights in accordance with the terms of these Terms & Conditions.